What our customers had frequently asked:
- 1. Are there other miscellaneous fees that need to be paid at the point of registration to BizMarket?
- A one-time non-refundable registration fee of S$30 will be collected upon sign up for our courses. In the event that the student withdraws from our services or takes a break for 2 months or more, the registration fee shall re-apply when he/she returns.
- 2. When are fees collected?
- First month course fee will be collected upon enrolment into the course. Subsequent fees for each course will be collected on a monthly basis at the start of each month. The monthly course fee will cover 4 lessons per month. Payment of all fees is by cash and or credit transactions only. All fees paid are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- 3. When will the lessons be held?
- The lessons will be held at every Saturday or Sunday of each week.
- 4. What if there are 5 lessons in a month?
- Every class will conduct 4 lessons every month regardless of a 4-weekend month or a 5-weekend month. There will be no lessons during the fifth week.
- 5. Are the course materials included in the course fees?
- Every course material that will be given out are included in the course fees.
- 6. What if a student joins in the middle of the month?
- Fees for students who join after the start of the month will be pro-rated based on the number of remaining lessons left in the month of registration. The fee of one lesson is equal to one quarter of the monthly course fees.
- 1. Are there lessons on Public Holidays?
- There will be no lessons on public holidays. Instead, the lessons will be postponed to the next week, resulting in an extra week of lessons added to the intended amount of weeks the course is supposed to take.
- 2. Will the course schedule change?
- In the event that BizMarket postpones a class due to unforeseen circumstances, it will do its utmost to inform its students of the changes in advance and will schedule a make-up lesson in the following week. BizMarket reserves the right to alter the course timings and its teaching staff in the midst of course curriculum as required. BizMarket will do its utmost to inform the students of the changes in advance.
Finance Related Questions
Note:There will be no refund for lessons unattended should the student decides to stop halfway.
Class Schedule Related Questions
Terms and conditions stated herein are subject to change without prior notice.